Actress Resham Blue Film

Next I knew one of the country's toughest models is Lollywood actress Resham, there are few that come with your toes in which Tintin has heels.

I discovered this okapis for several years and won it for me for instance, in Greece, Dubai and India.

Its so nice model and if the interest was more then she would probably decorate less-known magazines now, but she chose to stop traveling and settle down at home on the pound;)

Name: Resham Tipnis
Horoscope: Gemini
Location: Lahore
Eye color: well
Heraclites: light brown
Bra no: 75 C
Where have we seen you: Maybe in some local time publications or gold loved the ad: D
Place of work / school: SSR
I practice: nothing at the moment...
Favorite drink: something refreshing!
Favorite clubs is not often tanning a number not my favorite :)
Beautiful person in the world, besides my love,
Favorite actor: Leonardo DiCaprio never goes wrong
Favorite food: Apple
The best band: Saguaros and Videos
Best radio station: X id
I go to sleep, night pants and shirt
I feel best when: I'm with my closest :)
My favorite the subject: I do Doubted Kruse just ridiculously hot!
Favorite photographer: me not a favorite...
I dream: to travel all over the place: D
My motto: Be kind to everyone and everything :)
Boyfriend: Shhhh
Facebook link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...