Watch Shahida Mini Blue Print

Shahida Mini is one of the famous model singer and actress from Pakistan film industry called Lollywood. Lollywood and Bollywood are neighbors to each other but both film industries having a lot of difference.  I have a little introduction for your favorite actress Shahida Mini besides her blue print scandal.

Shahida Mini
Born: January 7, 1973 in New Lahore, Pakistan
Acting Debut: 1992
Number of Films: 7
Awards and Nominations: 3


I watched a few Pakistani movies both in Punjabi and Urdu but I don’t like much their dialogues and acting of movie actors and actresses.

I have always thought that Lollywood actresses were among some of the most beautiful women in the world.So much that I even devoted a blog just to them.But with the success of Shahida Mini film, Lollywood has gotten the world wide attention now.  She has done two Punjabi movies with famous Lollywood cast but all her movies got flop due to a low budget I also do watched Shahida Mini Blue film but its so useless. In 1997 she starred in Urdu feature movie opposite Shan who is a famous Lollywood actor.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...