Carmen Electra Hot Scene

 The term Carmen Electra no clothes is most known for running failed on the beach in Baywatch, but she said it is much more protected than it being just knobby. She said it is a real misconception that the best she could in the few clothes.


"One common misconception about me is that I always run in mini-skirts and high heels, even when I engage in physical exercise," she said in an interview with Parade.com resource.

"When people see me in my regular clothes then it hardly believes my own eyes. It is quite amazing. "
Carmen called the right name Tara Patrick and says that she is still just a little girl from Cincinnati into the bone.

"Tara is the side of me that was afraid of ports, afraid to take risks," she said. "I'm still this side - the soft, susceptible side - and I think that Carmen is a challenging next to me."

"I cry, and just like everyone else. I have the same feelings and others. " Carmen says; however, have a fun time shooting the little things for the film Disaster Movie, where she deals with Kim Kardashian.
"It is toga in high and I hurt my back and got a burn, but it is also very sexy," she said.

"We were playing to the idea that men feel sexy to watch two women facing each other." "We went to all sorts of obscene, provocative posture so that it is as good as we were good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...